Caldwell Platinum G3 Electronic Hearing Protection
Product Number: PH864446
Our Price: $34.99
Regular Price: $52.99
Availability: In stock
Battenfeld Technologies, Inc.
Details & SpecsReviewsQuestions
The Caldwell Platinum Series G3 earmuffs provide a new level of performance. They offer crystal clear amplification of low level sounds while compressing and blocking out harmful noise. The advanced circuitry delivers constant sound amplification without cutting out, allowing you to hear clearly even as a gun is being fired.
The dual microphones deliver true stereo sound improving ability to localize sound. Independent volume adjustment allows for compensation between left and right ears. DualDensity Foam (DDF) Technology delivers 21 NRR to provide a high degree of passive sound protection from gunfire and other loud noise.
Headband is padded and lined with SoftFleece fabric to remain comfortable during extended use. Run time approximately 250 hours. Dual LED lights indicate power on status. Battery compartments in each earcup are easily accessible and hold 3 AAA batteries each (not included). Low profile design and durable soft touch finish helps protect against gunstock contact. Compact, collapsible design allows for convenient storage and transport.
- Advanced "no cut out" circuitry delivers unsurpassed performance
- True stereo amplification delivers maximum volume and clarity
- Significantly enhances hearing while protecting at the same time
- DualDensity Foam (DDF) Technology delivers 21 NRR
- Padded SoftFleece headband for maximum comfort
- Compact, collapsible low profile design and soft touch finish
- Extended runtime of 250 hours with power on LED indicator
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz to 20 KHz
- Maximum Amplification: 75 to 80 db.
- Power Source: six AAA Batteries (not included)
I am shooting an AR15 5.56/.223 with a 16" barrel. The earmuffs and ear plugs combination is working to a certain extent but I am looking for ear muffs that have a higher dB as mine are not up to the challenge with out ear plugs as well.