Redding Series A Full Length Die Set for Bottleneck Cases .308 Win/.307 Win
Product Number: RB80155
Availability: In stock
.308 Win/.307 Win
Details & SpecsReviewsQuestions
Full length die sets for bottleneck cases contain two dies. The full length (FL) resizing die contains a decapping rod assembly with a neck expander (size button). The seating die (ST) includes bullet guide, built-in crimp ring and the proper seating plug.
- Redding uses the finest alloy steels obtainable.
- Redding dies are machined on Hardinge Super- Precision lathes capable of holding the tightest tolerances in the industry.
- This allows Redding to guarantee that they will produce ammunition that will properly fit any standard (SAAMI) chamber, regardless of action type.
- To maintain tolerances and guarantee that your dies will last a lifetime, all Redding dies are heat treated in atmospherically controlled furnaces.
- Finally, Redding dies are hand polished for smooth, flawless functioning, go through final inspection, and are ultrasonically cleaned and packaged.
- The die box is a handy cartridge loading block and storage package. Inside is a spare decapping pin, hex wrench, and even a place for your shellholder!
- All Redding dies use the industry standard 7/8-14 threaded bodies.