Redding Series A Full Length Die Set for Bottleneck Cases 7mm-08 Rem
Product Number: RB80139
Availability: In stock
Details & SpecsReviewsQuestions
Full length die sets for bottleneck cases contain two dies. The full length (FL) resizing die contains a decapping rod assembly with a neck expander (size button). The seating die (ST) includes bullet guide, built-in crimp ring and the proper seating plug.
Redding Series A Full Length Die Set for Bottleneck Cases 7mm-08 Rem is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Shiva from Great dies! I bought this dies about a month back and I am so glad that I did. The fit and finish of the dies are excellent. The adjustments are simple and can be made by fingers. Need no tools. These precision tools are top of the range and there are no better dies that are made at the cost they are sold.Date published: 2016-01-26
- Redding uses the finest alloy steels obtainable.
- Redding dies are machined on Hardinge Super- Precision lathes capable of holding the tightest tolerances in the industry.
- This allows Redding to guarantee that they will produce ammunition that will properly fit any standard (SAAMI) chamber, regardless of action type.
- To maintain tolerances and guarantee that your dies will last a lifetime, all Redding dies are heat treated in atmospherically controlled furnaces.
- Finally, Redding dies are hand polished for smooth, flawless functioning, go through final inspection, and are ultrasonically cleaned and packaged.
- The die box is a handy cartridge loading block and storage package. Inside is a spare decapping pin, hex wrench, and even a place for your shellholder!
- All Redding dies use the industry standard 7/8-14 threaded bodies.