TenPoint ACUdraw Cocking Mechanism
Product Number: TPHCA000BII
Availability: In stock
Tenpoint Crossbow Technologies
Details & SpecsReviewsQuestions
Your dealer – or you if you have the proper tools – can install this patented cocking device. Includes a template for drilling the receiver holes in pre-2003 TenPoint models (drill, bits, and hole cutter not included). Receiver holes are pre-molded in current models. Includes installation instructions.
The patented ACUdraw is the most user-friendly and practical solution available on the market today for cocking a crossbow effortlessly and accurately. Fully integrated into the stock, with no dangling parts, it requires only the strength of the average person’s index finger to operate. The ACUdraw allows hunters of all ages and physical abilities to enjoy the great experience of bowhunting.
- Reduces draw weight to about 5-pounds when operated manually
- Lightweight and has no bulky clamp-on assemblies or hang-on accessories
- Draws the bow accurately every time
- Available as an accessory or pre-installed
- Not compatible with Wicked Ridge crossbows