For orders placed through our web site, we only accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Online order currently only accept a single form of payment. We can process split payments on phone orders. For orders placed by phone, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and C.O.D. (Collect On Delivery).
C.O.D. orders will be charged an additional $13.50 C.O.D. fee. This fee is charged by FedEx and will be included in the total that you are given by phone. The C.O.D. fee is nonrefundable. C.O.D. shipments must be paid for by either a Cashier's Check, or Money Order. Cash and personal checks will not be accepted by FedEx for C.O.D. payment.
We welcome telephone orders. Please use our toll free number, 1-800-251-7839. Our operating hours for telephone orders are as follows:
All times are Eastern.
Mail In Orders
We gladly accept mail in orders with money orders, cashiers checks, and personal checks.
Please do not send cash through the mail.
All personal checks for first time orders or orders over $100.00 will be held 7 calendar days before we ship.
We recommend that you call us using our toll free line 1-800-251-7839, to start the order; ensuring availability and to correctly calculate the total charges. We will put your order 'on hold' until your payment is received (generally two weeks or 14 days). Another option is to go on our website (www.natcheszz.com) and use our shopping cart to assemble your order. Please reduce the shipping charge by $2.00 when calculating shipping via our website. You can then print the checkout page that already has all your information and mail to the address below.
Natchez Shooters Supplies
Internet Mail In
P.O. Box 182212
Chattanooga, TN 37422
You can also click (here) to print off our order form.
General Policies on Mail-In Orders
- If your order includes scopes, bases, rings, bullets, shell holders, brass, primers or loaded ammo please give a 2nd choice. If your 1st choice item is not available and no 2nd choice item is named, your order will be shipped as is.
- At our discretion and according to product availability and lack of 2nd choices on order forms, order will be shipped as completely as possible unless a major item affects the rest of the order. For example: if you ordered a press and dies and the press was unavailable, the order would not be shipped.
- Due to the manner in which mail orders are processed, written orders cannot be changed or altered. Please check your order carefully before mailing. If your have any questions concerning your mail-in order BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER, please feel free to call our INFORMATION line and ask for our mail department. Someone will be happy to answer any questions you might have concerning your order.
- To help us overcome an potential problems please include a good day time phone number.
- All order will be shipped FedEx unless clearly and specifically requested by US Mail. FedEx will not deliver to a PO BOX, therefore please include a complete physical street address. Any order being shipped by air or US Mail cannot include pressurized containers, powder, primers, chemicals, solvents, or an other hazardous materials. Ammunition can be shipped via FedEx only.
- If for any reason a prepaid order does not include sufficient funds to cover the total invoice price, your order will be held until we are able to contact you to determine how to handle your order. Tennessee Law requires that any unclaimed refund checks or credit balances, be tracked and maintained on a companies books for period of 5 years, therefore, due to the expense involved in tracking and managing these checks and balances, we have adopted the policy of automatically donating any refund due of .99 cents or less to the NRA Foundation's Youth Education Endowment. Any overpayment of $1.00 or greater will be refunded. By your purchase of merchandise, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Stock Availability & Backorders
Product availability on our website is live. In the case that an item you have ordered is out of stock, you will be notified by email letting you know what item or items are out of stock and your new total.
If you would like to be notified when an out of stock item is available, you may click on the email notification to the right of the item. Please note, you will need have created an account and be logged in to utilize this feature. This will give you the option to receive an email when the item returns to stock. This feature is not an order or backorder, and does not hold pricing. It is a simple reminder that an item you were interested in is now available.
* Please note, this email notification is part of a scheduled event. It is possible to sell out before the emails are triggered.
We gladly accept backorders for most products, and also try to hold sale prices whenever possible on backordered items. Occasionally an item can not be backordered or a price may not be able to be held on a backorder. Due to the complexities involved, we ask that you please give us a call on our toll free line at 1-800-251-7839, to place an item on backorder.