Redding Series A Deluxe Die Set for Bottleneck Cases .308 Win/.307 Win
Product Number: RB84155
Availability: In stock
.308 Win/.307 Win
Details & SpecsReviewsQuestions
Deluxe die sets for bottleneck cases contain three dies. They are a special packaging of Redding's full length die sets (described above) with the addition of a neck (NK) sizing die.
The Reloading die sets listed in this category represent the most popular dies that Redding produces. Although all Redding Dies are made to the same high quality standards, Series A is the lowest price, due to the efficiency of higher production.
Redding Series A Deluxe Die Set for Bottleneck Cases .308 Win/.307 Win is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by bob o from Redding Quality,you expect it. The dies worked very good with proper case lub,unlike the dies I had before,which didn't.Waste of good money,Will not name the other dies.Date published: 2015-06-20
- Redding uses the finest alloy steels obtainable.
- Redding dies are machined on Hardinge Super- Precision lathes capable of holding the tightest tolerances in the industry.
- This allows Redding to guarantee that they will produce ammunition that will properly fit any standard (SAAMI) chamber, regardless of action type.
- To maintain tolerances and guarantee that your dies will last a lifetime, all Redding dies are heat treated in atmospherically controlled furnaces.
- Finally, Redding dies are hand polished for smooth, flawless functioning, go through final inspection, and are ultrasonically cleaned and packaged.
- The die box is a handy cartridge loading block and storage package. Inside is a spare decapping pin, hex wrench, and even a place for your shellholder!
- All Redding dies use the industry standard 7/8-14 threaded bodies.