Smith & Wesson M&P 15TS Upper Assembly 5.56mm NATO
Product Number: SW812011
Our Price: $939.99
Regular Price: $993.49
Availability: In stock
Smith & Wesson
- Manufactured on the M&P15 modern sporting rifle platform.
- 14-1/2" Chrome-lined CMV barrel with permanent Smith Vortex flash hider for 16" overall length.
- Ensures a complete propellant burn and negligible flash, unlike the standard issue closed-end "bird cage" unit or competing straight-flute designs. Right hand helical flutes will not loosen under sustained fire. The flute configuration is 40% stronger due to greater mass. Accuracy remains the same or improves.
- Troy 13" TRX Extreme Handguard
- One-Piece, Free Floating Rail, designed for secure installation. Troy TRX rails are custom manufactured from aircraft aluminum and finished in MIL-SPEC Type III hard coat.
- New state of the art rotary locking system
- Proprietary patent pending one-piece design
- Reduced heat transfer
- Significant weight reduction
- True U.S. Military Specification M1913 rails
- Increases target acquisition speed
- Free floating design that enhances accuracy
- Includes Troy barrel nut
- MBUS Front and Rear Sights
- Impact resistant polymer provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip up sights easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Chambered in 5.56 mm NATO
- Barrel twist rate 1 in 7"
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.